So, you’ve been knocking yourself out at the gym to get healthy and in better shape?
That’s a gift only you can give yourself.
Still, it can be frustrating when no amount of workout time can seem to spot-reduce those “problem areas” that hold onto fat and cellulite.
So, here’s the gift we can give you…
Comfortable, noninvasive treatments to safely fine-tune those stubborn spots!
At Parkhurst Luxe Medical Spa, we deliver some of the most effective body contouring treatments that Texas patients (like you!) desire.
These include treatments like Emsculpt®, Verjú, Morpheus8® Body, Profound RF® SubQ, KYBELLA®, and Semaglutide Injections.
(If you’d like to learn more about these treatments, a friendly, knowledgeable Parkhurst team member will be happy to discuss which treatment is right for you!)
Our Body Contouring Options
- Emsculpt® | Emsculptis an FDA-cleared, noninvasive body-sculpting procedure used to burn fat and increase muscle in specific areas, such as the buttocks, abdomen, calves, thighs, and arms. The device targets these areas with high-intensity focused electromagnetic energy that helps build more muscle than can be built through exercise alone.
- Verjú | The Verjú Laser Sculpting System offers patients a noninvasive, painless and effective way to reduce stubborn fat and cellulite in trouble spots and improve skin elasticity, with no downtime.
- Morpheus8® Body | The Morpheus8 device sends a radio frequency (RF) signal through the needles to target deeper layers to stimulate collagen production and eventually tighten skin.
- Semaglutide Injections | Semaglutide, also known as the “skinny shot” is a once-a-week dose that works by mimicking hormones that target areas of the brain involved in regulating appetite and food intake. This can help you eat less and lead to weight loss.
- KYBELLA® | Deoxycholic acid, known by the brand name KYBELLA, is a natural molecule used to melt fat in specific areas of the body. KYBELLA is injected directly into fat deposits over multiple 15- to 20-minute treatments. The results are most apparent after a few months and are permanent.
- Profound RF® SubQ | Profound RF SubQ uses radiofrequency signals to target problem areas, such as a double chin or love handles, and melt away fat deposits. It can also be used to break down the connective tissue that causes cellulite. The result is subtle contouring and a smoother skin appearance.
Studies have shown that medical aesthetic treatments can offer significant improvements in positive body image, social interactions, and appearance-related anxiety.
If you’re ready to get more gain for less pain and let your inner beauty shine through, schedule your consultation today with Parkhurst Luxe Medical Spa to see what body contouring treatments will be most effective for you!