Our mission at Parkhurst Luxe Medical Spa is to help you to look as good as you feel – and to feel better about yourself than ever before!
Our team’s medical and aesthetic experts will start by giving you an objective, precise skin analysis and then suggest the most effective treatment plan that will yield the best results for improving the health and wellness of your skin.
Our Options for Glowing, Healthy Skin
Depending on your skin’s unique characteristics, your personal skin treatment plan may include one or more of these effective skin treatment approaches:
VISIA® Skin Analysis | Your Parkhurst Luxe Medical Spa treatment provider starts every skin consultation with a thorough skin analysis. We use VISIA Skin Analysis technology to image, assess, map and track key characteristics of your skin that can influence your skin health and appearance. We’ll provide a skin type classification for you that will help us zero in on the most appropriate skin treatment approach for you.
IPL | IPL, or intense pulsed light, is an effective treatment for skin discoloration caused by sun damage, rosacea, or broken capillaries, for example. Not only does IPL reduce the hyperpigmentation of age spots and capillaries but it also stimulates the production of collagen to reduce pore size and the appearance of wrinkles.
CO2 Laser Peel | One of the most impactful skin rejuvenation treatments is CO2 laser resurfacing. With just one treatment, you should notice a dramatic improvement in wrinkles, skin texture, pore size, scarring, and other skin imperfections.
Facial Treatments | Parkhurst Luxe facial treatments can be as basic or sophisticated as you desire. You may decide to start with an application of high-quality anti-aging ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, retinol, collagen, antioxidants, vitamins E and C, or other luxurious products.
Parkhurt Spa is my happy place! The facility is super nice and they have really done their research to provide quality medical-grade beauty care services in a safe and relaxing environment. I have struggled for years with combination skin prone to breakouts. Dr. Parkhurst really listened to my individual needs. I have had a few facial and dermaplaning treatments and I am already seeing results. Every time I leave this place, I feel so fresh and renewed! ~ Kami T.
In general, facial treatments are noninvasive with little to no downtime. Your regimen may include one or several of these skin treatment options:
Medical-Grade Facials – Parkhurst Luxe uses a variety of powerful, patented medical-grade skincare products and devices to brighten, smooth, and rejuvenate the skin.
- Geneo™ – Geneo’s patented oxypods gently exfoliate and oxygenate the skin which nourishes and transforms the skin from the inside out! With ultrasound energy the powerful targeted serums are able to be delivered deep into the dermis to revive your skin for glowing results everyone will notice. This is followed by a relaxing lymphatic massage to help de-tox the skin and reduce puffiness.
- Hydrafacial – Are you ready for healthy glowing skin? Our platinum hydrafacial is a multi-step luxurious treatment that deeply cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, and hydrates the skin while also utilizing detoxifying lymphatic drainage to remove excess fluids and toxins, resulting in a brighter, more radiant complexion. With our customized boosters for targeted skin concerns and relaxing blue or red LED light to repair and rejuvenate the deeper layers of your skin – you will leave with a lasting glow everyone will notice! (We can make some of these exclusive treatment products available to our patients for purchase, such as ZO Skin Health products by Zein Obagi, MD. Ask a Parkhurst Luxe team member for more information.)
- Microneedling – uses tiny needles into the skin to stimulate collagen and elastic production, and improve wrinkles, pores, skin tone, and more
- Skin Peels – uses chemicals or laser light to gently exfoliate the skin to reveal the smoother, younger skin beneath the surface
- Microdermabrasion – uses a special applicator with an abrasive surface to gently buff away dull, dry skin and rough texture and leave you with smooth, glowing skin that is better able to absorb nutrients and powerful anti-aging serums!
- Light Therapy – uses intense LED lights for a variety of purposes, including reducing redness, improving wrinkles and acne
- PRP – This wrinkle treatment uses your own platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injected into deeper layers of skin to help your body naturally produce more age-defying collagen.
It’s a well-known fact that when you look better, you tend to feel better as well.
Having a medical-grade skincare routine can help you to look your best and feel more confident as you take on the world each day.
Start your journey to more beautiful skin by scheduling a VISIA Skin Analysis and personal consultation with your Parkhurst Luxe Medical Spa team member today.
It’s time to let that inner beauty shine through better than ever!